We understand an unexpected pregnancy can have you wondering how this will impact your future. Most of all, you’re probably wondering what to do next. We are here to help you, answer your questions, and offer support.
As stressed as you might be feeling, keep in mind that your partner is stressed and afraid too. She deserves support from you and we can help you understand what that looks like.
We offer counsel and resources for you – including parenting programs and help for guys in school. We’ll equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to help your partner feel the support and understanding she needs from you right now.
how you can support your partner
Your presence is so essential and valuable to her. Here are ways to help:
- Tell her your hopes for the pregnancy and your child
- Be patient as she expresses hormone-driven emotions & thoughts: your kindness will inspire her
- Discuss confirming the viability of the pregnancy through testing & ultrasounds
- Learn about pregnancy options and discuss them with her
- Encourage her to take the time she needs in deciding next steps for the pregnancy
- Keep the communication lines open
support for you
We care about you and are here for you! Please call (937) 298-2822 to talk with a male client advocate.