We want you to know the love of God embraces you with compassion and understanding. Hope Rising is here to reflect that love and offer spiritual support in a safe, nonjudgmental environment.
Our Spiritual Support program offers a place to find hope in life’s struggles, to search for answers to your questions, and to grow in your faith and knowledge of God.
If you’ve experienced deep hurt throughout your life, it’s natural to wonder if God exists or cares. We can support you by listening to your story and answering any questions you have about faith, religion, or God. Maybe you grew up in church believing in God, but now he feels far away or maybe you want to grow deeper in your faith as an adult. No matter what journey you’re on, we can offer empathy and nonjudgmental support as you explore faith.
Have you ever wondered…
- How could there be a God with so much pain and suffering in the world?
- Bad things have happened to me; does God really care about me?
- With all that I’ve done, how could God ever forgive me?
Have you ever questioned…
- Who is Jesus, and is he relevant to my day-to-day life?
- There are so many different beliefs; is Jesus the only way to God?
Have you ever thought…
- Isn’t Christianity just about following rules?
- I have trouble understanding the Bible and how it relates to me.
- I would like to grow in my faith, but I don’t know how.
In our Spiritual Support program, you can explore topics that are important to you and your life. You will meet one-on-one over a ten-week period in a safe, comfortable, non-judgmental atmosphere with a mentor who values your thoughts and opinions. If you’re interested or need more information about this program, connect with us at (937) 298-2822.